The Association of Gleaning Organizations
The Association of Gleaning Organizations builds the capacity of organizations recovering fresh fruits and vegetables from farms, gardens, and backyards across North America. By engaging communities to harvest surplus produce, vulnerable populations are provided with increased access to wholesome foods. Our network of gleaning organizations is adaptable, sustainable, and connected.
1. Create a hub to support and connect.
2. Create a shared, data-informed story that tells the impact of gleaning.
3. Educate the public and funding resources about gleaning and its potential impact
4. Provide opportunities to network and communicate among members.
5. Create a platform to share financial and programmatic resources
1140 south 1100 East
Salt Lake City, Utah 84105